Review + Release Day - Fallen Heir by Erin Watt

by - Monday, August 28, 2017


33807229

Book Details 

Title: Fallen Heir
(The Royals #4)
Author: Erin Watt
Genres: Contemporary romance, New Adult 
Published: 28th August 2017
Publisher: Timeout LCC

About the Book

These Royals will ruin you.

Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to.

Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible.

Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up.

She might be right.

Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall. 

Add to Goodreads

Purchase links

Paper Princess http://amzn.to/2wTryiD
Broken Prince http://amzn.to/2vu9Z5a
Twisted Palace http://amzn.to/2xEI8jg
My Review 

Rating: ♛♛♛♛♛

Easton Royal does not only #royallyruined me, he transformed me into a shrieking, crying, I'm-a-mess fangirl with obsessive tendencies (CLIFFY ALERT - and that cliffy killed me!)

I
NEED
THE
NEXT
FREAKING
EASTON
ROYAL
BOOK!!!!

Easton is my favorite Royal to date, funny, bubbly with a side of smart-ass mouth, he can charm the pants out of anyone, but that also meant he invites trouble wherever he goes. Hartley Wright is a mystery of her own. The last thing she expected is for a Royal to be barking up her tree, she is the Plain Jane of Astor Park and trouble is not in her vocabulary. So when Easton Royal is suddenly thrust into her life, forming a friendship with Easton is nearly impossible, not to mention the inevitable storm that follows Easton Royal wherever he goes. 

The book is told is Easton's POV (IKR! WE GET AN ENTIRE BOOK OF NOTHING BUT EASTON, EASTON AND MORE EASTON) and although I'm not much of a Hartley fan, mainly because there's just so much more to her that we still do not know, but I can understand why Easton liked her, she has that magnetic aura that even Easton himself couldn't resist. I'm intrigued by her backstory and loved the effect she has on Easton, so I'm definitely looking forward to discovering her character in the next book. 

Now Easton may be my favorite Royal, but in Fallen Heir we get to see the vulnerable side to his usually happy-go-lucky persona. It was an indescribable feeling to be experiencing his insecurities and loving him for his flaws. He made so many mistakes that at times I wanted to slap him awake, this is why I adore Hartley for making him real. 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR JANUARY. That ending though. Brace yourself Royal Fans, you are going to be royally screwed!

I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of Fallen Heir. 






All photos are created by the amazing Royal Fans over at the Royal Palace.

Author Links






You May Also Like

0 comments

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Wishing you a dreamy day!